JupiterOne aggregates and normalizes data from hundreds of different sources so you can identify and triage security risks easily. The backbone of this process is JupiterOne Query Language (J1QL), a powerful way to query your environment very specifically.
This year we made J1QL more accessible than ever before with intuitive NLP search, and we’re excited to announce even more changes to our search bar that will help you turn your assets into answers.
‘Generate J1QL’ directly in the search bar
- We've seamlessly integrated the ‘Generate J1QL’ feature right into the home search bar, so you can generate and run JQL queries without navigating away.
- With the revamped search bar, users can run a query, generate one, execute a full-text search, find a question, or access recently run queries, all from one unified interface.
- We've incorporated support for keyboard navigation and ensured a consistent search bar experience both in the home interface and the search-anywhere feature.
More collaboration features
- Users can now quickly open and share a query's permalink from any location where query results are displayed within the app, making collaboration easier.
- The redesigned left-hand navigation in the home interface ensures users can effortlessly access their recent searches and frequently used dashboards.
At JupiterOne, we're always listening to our users and iterating based on feedback. These updates are a testament to our dedication to providing the best possible experience. Dive in, explore the new features, and let us know your thoughts!